Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vintage wardrobe tutorial

Adding vintage to your wardrobe can seem intimidating (and expensive!), especially if you want to convert your closet to mainly or completely vintage. I'm not really a sower, so I have to buy all of my stuff. So, when Brittany of Va-Voom Vintage posted the first in a series on building a vintage wardrobe, I was all over it. To my chagrin, I learned that she has only been wearing vintage regularly for about 8 months, which is when I bought my first vintage pieces.

If you are like me (over whelmed and under vintaged), check Brittany out here for the rules of vintage post and the rest of the series.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my post!! I can't wait to get writing on the rest of the series. How funny that we began our vintage addiction at the same time!!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete