Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dream Beach Wardrobe

So, yesterday I found out that my husband won a cruise! How terribly exciting! Despite the fact that I haven´t donned a swim suite in probably 3 years, I am loving all things beach right now! I thought I´d do a little imaginary wardrobeplanning. If any of these lovelies are from etys, I´ll leave a link. Enjoy!

The first thing a gal needs is a killer suit.

I love these cute red suits!


I found this one in Simplicityisbliss´s etsy shop.


This pattern is from Wearing History and I absolutely love it! Not sure my sewing skills are up to it yet.


This adorable 30´s-40´s reproduction play suit by Jitterbuggin also comes with a skirt!


I love this pattern. It makes me want to play the ukulele! Another Wearing History great!


A vintage halter top and matching skirt from Badgirlvintage. Too bad it´s a bit small!


This is perhapse my favorite Wearing History pattern right now! I fell in love with it when Casey´s Elegant Musings made one. Originally, it was a one size pattern, but now that it´s in my size, I may have to buy it!





Every girl needs a pair of divine shades! Mine broke recently so I´m in the market.


There are many opportunities to be glamourous on a cruise and this lace top would be great!


Another stunning evening gown for dancing from Fabgabs.




A sublime Asian inspired vintage dress! So Femme Fatal!



Cute beach shoes!

Well that is all I have for now. Maybe I´ll get to get some of these things before the cruise!

1 comment:

  1. wow, congratulations! You're going to be having a glorious time, I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete