Thursday, October 21, 2010

Costume Collage

Fall is in the air and Halloween is just around the corner. I'm sure all of you have fabulous outfits planned for next weekend. This year, I'll be wearing the Renaissance dress I made for the Ren. Fest this year, but I couldn't resist ogling at some vintage costumes. Here are some of my favorites for you to enjoy.

Vintage witches! So classic! So cute!

Isn't this Halloween dress just adorable!

This girl is dressed as the sky with an owl hat.

I love this gorgeous kimono with a pumpkin mask.

These girl friends are just adorable.

What are you being for Halloween?

4 comments:

  1. We don't really have halloween here.Some kids dress up & go trick or treating but it's a really half hearted affair.The dress you made is beautiful & you look gorgeous in it:)I love the sky dress with the owl hat, that is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how nowadays everyone is complaining a how slutty womens costumes are, but if you look at these you can see that Halloween costumes have always been on the skin bearing side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miss Tami Lee

    You know I never really thought about it, but you're right. That is a lot of skin for that time.

    ReplyDelete