Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jazz Age Fashion and a Movie

Today I indulged in some Disney and watched The Princess and the Frog (2009). Besides being a really cute movie, it has some great 20's fashion. Here's some inspiration for your viewing pleasure!

Aren't they all so cute! I adore 20's fashion, but unfortunately, I don't have the figure for it and I never will. I can, however, wear cute 20's hats. The hats in this film make me drool like no other.

I love Charlotte "Lottie" LaBouff. She has the most amazing wardrobe! (Even if it's all cartoon!) When I first saw this movie, I thought she was going to be evil (in my head pretty blonde girl = evil???). But she's not! I love her character!

There is also a fabulous dream sequence where Tiana describes her dream restaurant! How positively delicious!

Some polyvore inspirations too!

Pink Pink Pink!


Fit for a (frog) Princess

3 comments:

  1. I thought this movie was really cute, but the fashion seemed confusing--an odd mix of 20s and 30s and then I don't know what else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be the first to admit that the 20's and 30's are not my area of expertise, but I still thought it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be on cable next week i think,i'll have to watch it with my kids:) I don't have the figure for 1920's either i wish i could though,it's so elegant.50's is more my style.

    ReplyDelete