Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Youtube of the Week: Audrey inspired hair

No, I am not getting my locks chopped off in a cute short Audrey pixie do. This week's youtube of the week is a look inspired by Audrey's role in Breakfast at Tiffany's.


Thanks for everyone's help with the button issue! My Wearing History Smooth Sailing blouse is now complete! (As a matter of fact, I'm wearing it right now!) Pictures, etc to come! I also received my Christmas present to myself in the mail yesterday! It's a great 1940's style reproduction dress. I suspect there will also be an outfit post on this some time soon as well.

Happy Tuesday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent timing!I want to do a similar hairstyle for a cute 60's dress i have,minus the tiara of course:D ,so thanks for that:)

    ReplyDelete