Sunday, February 20, 2011

A hair raising dilema

After a mostly failed attempt at going red, I'm trying to decide what to do with my hair. My roots are starting to get quite scary.... :/

I really wanted my hair to get this color, but that is not to be. Red is just too high maintenance for me.


I was going to go back to my natural color and get a blonde streak in my hair a la Super Kawaii Mama or (as the book nerd in me likes to think) Polgara the Sorceress.


But after watching Iron Man 2 today, I would *love* to be strawberry blonde like Pepper Potts.


Or I could just go back to my natural color. In which case I'd probably get my bangs cut again.... or maybe not..... *sigh* To fringe or not to fringe would ensue again.


So what do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Natural colour with the streak and some awesome rockabilly bangs! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad red didn't work out for you, I think that shade would suit you so well! Did you attempt it yourself or go to a stylist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tami

    I had a stylist do it. It dyed ok. The up keep was just too much effort. Showering only every other day, dying with a semi permanent every 2 weeks, having my color run constantly when I did dye it, plus it never photographed well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I really love the first pic!
    follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blond colour look beautiful!
    really nice blog,
    xx

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with a blonde piece, it just looks good no matter what! Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your natural hair color will look healthy and shiny, something even good dye jobs rarely acheive. So I vote for natural. Gracious I sound like such a "mom" don't I? Can't be helped.

    ReplyDelete