Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Catalog shopping can be fun!

There were some requests for pictures from my new Sears Catalog book. I've not gotten around to scanning it yet but here are some lovely pages I pulled off the net for you to enjoy.

Look at all of these fabulous hats!

Yummy!

More springy hats!

There are also some bag pages in my books. I've been trying to find a style of vintage bag that I really love so these have been very helpful.

I want some saddle shoes now! Flats are a must for every girl's shoe stash.

I'm so glad that I bought the 30s book! These lovely dresses have me drooling.

Not every thing is a hit though. I definitely am not feeling the lace at the bottom of the pelpum. And the pink bows/sashes on the shoulders of the other dress are just not my cup of tea.

2 comments:

  1. Saddle shoes!! I'm looking for some :) I used to wear them when I was a kid! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous hats! I wish hat wearing never waned in popularity. It's such a clever way to say 'I'm too lazy to do my hair today'... and still look classy.
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Blog

    ReplyDelete