Now that I'm actually paying attention to my wardrobe, I'm beginning to notice some holes. I am in desperate need of some plain blouses in neutral colors to act as a base for some of my more fun skirts. I have a lot of blouses that are printed, too small, look weird tucked in, are the odd colors or are just a bit too immodest for my current taste. So I'm asking for your help to find a great blouse pattern so I can whip up some nice tops.
My criteria are:
1) Not button up the front and no zippers!
2) Nothing too complicated looking
3) A modest neckline
4) Will look great in solids
5) No strapless/spaghetti straps
Some things I'd like to have but are not necessary:
1) Vintage inspired or repro
2) Can be made in lots of types of fabrics
Do you have any go to blouse patterns? I'd love to see any you've made so feel free to leave a link (or two).