Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Fashion: 1940s

While I have been dreaming of summer fashions lately, today was cold and drizzly, so I'll settle for some lovely spring style. Here are some lovely 40s styles so you can day dream with me.

Check out the sleeves and top on the second dress on the right! And the smart hats!

Isn't this print just darling! The white contrast is too cute!

Love the neckline on the green dress! And she's wearing striped shoes!

*sigh* Can I have one of each?

What has been inspiring you this spring?

4 comments:

  1. I want one of each too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know which pattern company the last picture is from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure but it's most likely a mail order pattern company (ie not Simplicity, Butterick, McCall or Vogue) since it only uses a 3 digit pattern code.

      Delete