Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scarf-a-palooza!

One vintage accessory that I've been wanting to incorporate more into my wardrobe is scarves! I did a scarf tutorial this week but I don't wear that style too often! Vintage scarves are pretty easy to find at thrift stores and I have a nice little collection. So here's some vintage inspiration.

And there are some fab tutorials out there too! Check out some from a few of favorite bloggers!

Brittany of Va-Voom Vintage shares five cute scarf looks in one great post!

Casey of Elegant Musings shares vintage scarf inspiration and a tutorial for this cute style.

Solanah of Vixen Vintage can rock a scarf. Check out this tutorial here.

And this one is great too! Her blog is also worth a peruse for more great looks! (And she has FABULOUS hats too!)

Pictures are property of the lovely bloggers in them!

1 comment:

  1. I have been wearing scarves a lot lately--I think partly because I've been too busy to have time to set my hair properly. ;) lol. My favorite look of late has been just tying a scarf in a bow, similar to what Brittany is sporting--easy! Thanks so much for including mine the roundup!

    ReplyDelete