Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter is here!

Cooler weather has finally arrived here in Ohio after a long (and fabulous) Indian summer. I am so not ready for 30s and 40s weather! (And it snowed yesterday too!) I've been day dreaming of sharp fall suits, sweater dresses and fabulous coats. Last year, I survived winter on one long sleeved shirt and a pile of hoodies. I so need a better plan this year.

I just love the 30s for fall and not just for the longer skirt length.

A suit, gloves and a smart hat will brighten any dreary weather.

These coats are so luxurious! I love the idea of a fur collar. It'd be crazy warm.

I love this dress! So simple and elegant and a total day to evening piece.

I love all of the bow blouses! A nice feminine touch and another little layer on your neck.

Scarfs are a great way to switch up a great winter basic so you don't feel stuck in the same outfit all the time.

Great his and hers jackets!

On a side note, exams are quickly approaching so posts may be a bit sketchy around here for a while. I've already limited myself to no sewing and no youtube video making until after finals and my 10 page term paper are done. :(

1 comment:

  1. :) I envy you for your quick Indian Summer to Winter weather. We've been having lots of dreary-but-not-cold fall days over here.

    Good luck with exams!

    ReplyDelete