Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Banana Republic and Mad Men

 Banana Republic is coming out with a new Mad Men collection next month! I haven't seen more than a few episodes of this show and I wasn't really too excited about their first collection, but when I got a flyer in the mail for this new collection it really sparked my interest. (Partially for the clothes and partially for the Veronica Lake-esque hair!)


I love this dress! Simple, chic, effortless. And the polka dot belt adds just the right amount of whimsy.


And the mens wear! Yummy!

Alas, that's all of the photos I could find online! Be sure that I'll revisit this collection when it's officially released! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I feel like Buddy the Elf when he found out Santa was coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they will have traditional cigarette pants??? I've been wanting a pair of those!

    ReplyDelete