Friday, February 10, 2012

Vintage Valentine's Day Dresses!

 Valentine's Day is right around the corner and what's more appropriate than a red dress! My (nonred) party dress will be making it's debut tonight but here are some red dresses for you to peruse in the mean time.


I adore the tabs on the right dress! 
I love the zig zags on this bodice.


I love the classy red and black combo but the buttons on the brown version are darling too!


A great swing skirt for a night full of dancing.


Poofy sleeves!


This halter neck dress with cute matching bolero is perfect for those of you lucky enough to be experiencing warm weather this time of year.


I adore both of these dresses. I can't tell what the print is on the red one but wouldn't it be darling with heart shaped polka dots? And the white dress could be Valentine-ified with heats in place of the bows.


Not every one is up for poofy skirts. This look would be easily incorporated into your everyday wardrobe.


So cute! I love the neckline on view b.


And I just had to throw this one in. What a neat concept for layering! Wear just the red layer in the summer. The plaid layer for transitional weather and do both for the winter.

Do you have any special Valentine's Day plans? My church always does dinner accompanied by a great old movie. Can't wait to see which one they picked for tonight!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the zig zag one especially! Enjoy your night out with your Valentine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A slew of inspiring patterns. Enjoy your evening out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Wearing History's version of Simplicity 3363--she made it for Christmas a couple of years ago and it's an absolutely lovely pattern! I love all these patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a really cute and fun valentine's day plan! And I love the selection of patterns, I'm drooling already. This will be my first V-Day alone in 4 years, so I've plans to work all day. :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. eek! They are all very lovely! I can't wait to see your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D I'm totally in love with the halter neck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! I have had fabric earmarked for a Valentine's dress for... oh... three years now. Maybe next year ;)

    ReplyDelete