Friday, June 22, 2012

Fashion and Film: Muppets!

Ok, so I now I'm a like way behind on discovering the loveliness of the costumes in this film but I didn't get to watch it until this week.


This dress just reads so 60s yumminess to me! It's modernized with a bold contrasting purple belt!


Sleeve love!


Print mixing!


I am utterly convinced that I must have this outfit for my trip to California! And the red suit case. *sigh*


White dress with a red/pink underlay.


Love the belt!


This outfit was really interesting to me as the top and skirt are not the same shade. Looks cute on her but I' a bit ocd about having my shades match.

So glad I convinced my husband to let me watch this instead Captain America like he wanted!

5 comments:

  1. These costumes are great and there are some interesting colour choices going on, but there are some beautiful 1940's outfits in Captain America (including some gorgeous hair styling) too (I should know as I just finished watching it for the first time a few minutes ago)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Teaancrumpets. Captain America is also vintage costume eye candy. Thanks for sharing these, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Captain America! Peggy may wear mainly uniforms but her silk blouse is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Amy's outfits that they flashed in the commercials were adorable, but haven't seen this movie yet, and didn't know that they were so darn pretty and fun! I'd happily wear everything here, and want to see The Muppets even more than ever now!

    Awesome post, hon, thanks!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already seen Captain America and I had super high costuming goodness expectations so I wasn't too happy with it. Too many military uniforms!

    ReplyDelete