Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pixie Inspiration 1

Now that I'm a pixie, I love finding new pixie inspiration! And I'm super excited about Cirque du Soleil's movie Worlds Away which stars a darling pixie gal.


Isn't she fab! And I love that dress.


Her look definitely has a 20s vibe to me with the short hair and blunt bangs.


And knowing Cirque du Soleil, it'll be full of amazingness.


I'm not 100% sure of the plot from the trailer but it looks sort of Alice In Wonderland-ish. Have you ever seen a Cirque du Soleil performance?

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! A fun pixie inspiration. I've seen two of their shows. The first time was Nouvelle Expérience (when they were trying to reinvent themselves after not doing well for awhile, I recall) with my high school French class in 1991 or 2 (eep!), and just a couple of years ago, Banana Shpeel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute girl - and hair - for sure. I agree there's a bit of a 1920s vibe to her cut, as well as (what strikes me as) a decidedly French feel, too, which is only fitting considering that she works with Cirque du Soleil (I've never seen a performance but would absolutely love to!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has super cute hair!
    I have seen several Cirque shows, they are amazing and well worth it. Strangely to me, the cheaper seats are better as you sit further back and have a better view of the show as a whole, there is always so much going on. I never seem to fully get the plot but it never seems that important! Their feats are amazing!

    ReplyDelete