Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Edwardian Lovelies: 1917

The US Downton Abbey premiere is inching closer and so it's time to move on to 1917 in our Edwardian fashion tour!


Chic separates for leisure and sports! I adore the one with the matching parasol!


Polka dots and stripes!


Just look at the unique hat shapes! And the cute pointy toe shoes!


I love the whimsical pockets on the left and right dresses!


The 1920s are definitely coming! Lower waist and a slimmer figure are a la mode in 1917!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for the Downton Abbey US premiere! I'm so excited to see all of the clothes, I know they'll be really neat.

    http://eviestearoom.blogspot.com/
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so marvelous! I am in the biggest Edwardian and early 20s mood right now, so the next season of DA really can't get here fast enough! :)


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you any any other reader herein, know where to find 196-1919 inspired sewing patterns? As we are headed to the Centennial Celebrations of events, it would be SO helpful to have something we could work on. Ideas?
    Please IM me via FB: Rita Bring Harris or SeattleAreaHomes4Sale "at" Geeee mail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've emailed you some patterns currently available. :)

      Delete