Friday, February 22, 2013

Because Shoes Always Fit

A good pair of shoes is worth a few extra bucks (or more) in my book because they really complete a look. I didn't realize this till I graduated from my cheap modern wedges to lovely American Duchess Astoria and 23skidoo shoes!


Which is why despite the fact that I just got a new pair of American Duchess shoes and I already have a pair of Edwardian shoes, that I really really want a pair of these Gibson shoes!





And American Duchess is holding a give away right now during the presale so maybe I'll win a pretty white pair! Because I *need* white Edwardian shoes! If you need them too, pop over to the give away post or check out the special presale price.

Photos copyright of American Duchess.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree!! And good shoes are always a good investment for the health of your feet. Which just gives you another reason to get them. :-)

    I have to say, the more I see the skiddoo's the more I want them. Especially the two tone!!! Eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are sublime! Thank you very much for letting us know about this giveaway, you broke the news about for me.

    Have a fantastic weekend, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete