Friday, February 15, 2013

Pinspiration

Here are some lovelies that inspired me on pinterest this week.


1. Fabulous winter ensembles from 1915-These ladies look so cozy!



2. On the other end of the spectrum is this lovely outfit from Life (1940). Summer please come soon! And bring me a fab hat!


3. Vintage Ric Rac! I love vintage packaging! So cute!


4. Fabulous lounging a la 1926. I've been feeling a bit under the weather and all I really feel like doing is lounging around the house like this.


5. Technicolor petticoats! I do so love my white one but I want some pretty colored ones too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather as of late, sweet gal. Sending tons of healing wishes your way!

    Love this Pinterest inspiration this week. A multi-coloured petticoat like that would be amazing!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those petticoats too! I only have a not-super-fluffy white one, and I'd love some bright, fun ones, too! They'd add a super fun pop of color!

    ReplyDelete