Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pinspiration: 1917 Paper Doll

I've been in Costume College mode ever since I got my class packet in the mail this weekend! I spied this cute paper doll with fashions from 1917 that I just had to share!

Check out here lovely corseted form! I also love the flowers at the waistband of the dress.


Some really lovely evening wear! I love the simplicity of the black and white drawings since it's so easy to see all of the details!

Check out the great beach wear! Polka dot swim suit love!

Love the pockets on the two more casual dresses! And matching hats!


Scrumptious outer wear and hats!


More dresses and some capes.

Look at this divine wedding dress! And I believe the other one might be a bridesmaid's dress since it also has a bouquet.

4 comments:

  1. These are on my radar too. In fact I have a whole bunch in my *wish list* on my Pinterest page for 'teens era. I had hoped to do something for CoCo too but all depends on time. At least I already have the underbust corset.
    These are adorable.
    Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to do a 'teens Gala dress. If only these came with the patterns!

      Delete
  2. I would love to attack those with some great colored pencils. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are marvelous. I so adore the flowy, feminine, beautifully detailed styled of that era, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete