Monday, April 28, 2014

Need for Nautical

About this time every year, I go ga-ga for nautical things. Nautical has got to be my favorite summer trend!


This look is chic yet comfortable!


Don't feel like you always have to stick to traditional colors. I love orange and navy!


A great stripey bag is the perfect way to add a bit of nautical to your wardrobe.


A classic sweater is great for those chilly seaside days. This look reminds me of a great New England beach.


And cute sea creatures on your clothes are so fun!

4 comments:

  1. Nautical is always classic. I really want a navy and white striped skirt for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great. i'm really into nautical this spring/summer. thanks for the inspiration. i especially like the first picture
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange/navy combo! Nautical styling is very chic, for sure.
    Cheers,
    L A
    .Ravishing-Ruby.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you! I'm making some great navy linen pants at some point this summer as well as a nautical navy inspired dress from the '50s!

    ReplyDelete