Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fourties Hat and a Farm House


I just had to wear this 40s hat even though it's much more of a fall/winter piece.


I paired it with this great 40s dress. Despite having 3/4 length sleeves, the dress is quite cool since the fabric is pretty thin.


 Outfit:
Dress- Fab Gabs
Belt- New York and Company
Crochet cami- New York and Company
Hat- Feathers Vintage Clothing


 There's a really fun old farm house on my church's property that was just perfect for this photo shoot.


 And I had some fun with photo editing too. This effect is 1960s style and so fun!


I love hats so much!

10 comments:

  1. I'm a huge hat fan too, and that one is very pretty. Great images, so olde world looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that last pic. Our church has some pretty scenery, but we don't have time on Sunday to do photoshoots. Man, I wish we did. The land has such pretty trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, timelessly pretty outfit. I adore that your paired your new vintage chapeau with a classic blue and white polka dot dress - perfect! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classic!

    PS You seem to have lost a lot of weight! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white pic is super pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty outfit! I must say I'm a bit jealous of the weight you've lost as all of my pants seems to be getting too tight these days, lol. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hat is so lovely! The location the pics were taken is so pretty, too. I just bought some hats, I've done a post of them on my blog, Evie's Tea Room, which I just started. If you could please check it out sometime that'd be great. I'm an amateur, so I'd love any advice! :)

    http://eviestearoom.blogspot.com/

    Thanks so much,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'd love to check out your blog sometime but blogger is telling me it's by invitation only. :( My email is girlwiththestarspangledheart@gmail.com if you'd like to send me an invite and I'll check back later just in case it's just blogger being weird. Happy blogging!

      Delete