Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Picture Perfect

 Sometimes, a great photography shoot just happens (at least it does when you are married to a professional photographer). And this is one of those shoots.


 I wasn't particularly planning on shooting this outfit but my hubby had the backdrop and lights all set up for a client so I jumped on the chance for some nice photos.


I tend to prefer outdoor shoots for outfits because the lighting is easier and we can often get away with no flashes but studio lighting can be magical too!


This setting needs some hair light since shooting black hair against a black background is hard but I'm loving how I look in this shoot!


I know I'm so lucky to have a professional photographer as a hubby because he makes me look good on film (or, you know, in pixels).


 Thanks to my hubby for making me feel more glamorous than usual!

 photos by: Will Thorpe Intelligent Design

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Your hubby is so talented. I wish I lived closer to my Aunt M who is a very talented photographer. That way I could have excuses to spend loads of time bothering her with fun photo shoots. However, she has promised to take my Author photos!!

    But of course I'll have to do a few photo shoots so I have enough to choose from. :::wink, wink:::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots! I love the air of mystery and allure that the solid black background lends these photos.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have a wonderful photographer for a husband. He takes lovely shots and these are no exception! I love these photos of you.

    ReplyDelete