Thursday, October 8, 2015

Dapper Day 2015


I went to my very first Dapper Day at WDW Hollywood Studios this weekend! It was so much fun to dress up and be at the park. I wasn't really sure what to expect but I was really floored by some of the great vintage and Disney Bound outfits I saw. And I even got to meet up with some friends who had gone vintage for the day. We decided not to bring the big camera along but I did bring my camcorder to vlog for the day. Enjoy!



I had totally forgotten about it until the night before when I saw a post on Facebook about it so I didn't really have time to plan a new outfit. I ended up just wearing my Snow White Disney Bound again and it got a lot of positive attention like last time. As for the next Dapper Day, I do plan on going as long as my schedule allows it and I hope to have a new Disney Bound by then!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh how fun! Friends from Toronto were there and they loved it, some day I will get there. I loved your outfit you look totally adorable, as did everyone else.

    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to Dapper Days is a big dream of mine. I LOVE Disney but haven't had the chance to go in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to California Disneyland Dapper Days event in September. I loved dressing up and my boys participated also. Only drawback was it got so crowded they stopped allowing entry into the park. So much style, it shut the place down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! have a grand time, and extra tote bags for all the fantastic vintage you will find :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh, how fabulously exciting!!! I think it's awesome that Disney has days geared towards various subcultures. I wish more places, of all sizes, would follow their lead. Thank you for taking us along with you. Your videos are always so fun!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was there! Hubby and I did a Lilo and Stitch Disneybound, if you noticed a blonde in a red tiki dress and blue stitch umbrella, that was me! The next is in April, so start planning now hehe.

    ReplyDelete