Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wardrobe Refashion!

So, I'm officially back home from vacation, but more on that later. I've decided to plunge into another adventure, the Wardrobe Refashion! It was started by a lovely lady out of Australia as an effort to promote wardrobe changes by abstaining from purchasing new garments for a period of time. Seeing as I have major issues not only with clothes shopping, but impulsive buying. So, I'm finally bucking down and doing it! Here's the rules:

Yikes! This will be interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I did WR for 6 months and it totally changed my perspective on shopping. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of cheated and picked four months as my birthday and graduation are going to be right after the four months ends, but I'm hoping to have a better attitude by then.

    ReplyDelete