Friday, May 18, 2012

Disney: Hollywood Studios

Saturday saw us back at Hollywood Studios for the whole day.


I went all rockabilly with my cherry circle skirt and Bettie bangs. Alas, I didn't have room in my suitcase for a crinoline but it was fun to wear anyways.



We saw loads of shows including Beauty and the Beast. Bell is probably my favorite princess! No surprise as she's a brunette who loves to read. ;)



There is also a cool car stunt show. Not really my thing but they do set a guy on fire.


The decor in this park is great for a vintage lover. Many of the shops have a fabulous art deco feel and the female shop workers even wear cute 30s style ensembles. Plus there were a few classic cars around.


See! 30s cuteness!


And I couldn't do this post without a Star Wars picture!


Today was the only day I braved the red lipstick. I found a new one before I left for the trip that lasts a lot longer. It does bleed a bit so lip liner is a must. Full review to come!

6 comments:

  1. Was the AFI costume exhibit open? I love that part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun. Love your outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. They are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hollywood Studios was my FAAAVORITE Disney park :) I loved the retro feel of it.

    ReplyDelete