Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Youtube: Vintage Tag!

I still don't have a new camera but I decided to do this vintage tag just using the webcam on my laptop. Do let me know what you think of the quality.



1. Who are your style icons? 2. What is your favourite way to get inspired? 3. What's your most-used hair tool? 4. What's your favourite hair tool? 5. Updo, down, or half-and-half? 6. Is vintage something you do every day, on weekends, or for special occasions? 7. What's your favourite blush & lipstick? 8. Dress, skirt, or pants? Heels or flats? 9. Off the rack or homemade? 10. Do you swing dance? 11. Extreme vintage or subtle touches? 12. Favourite perfume? 13. Favourite skincare product? 14. What does your family think of your style? 15. Favourite accessory? 16. Do you find the vintage community welcoming or snobby? 17. What drew you to vintage style? 18. Favourite places to shop vintage? Yea....can't count here. LOL. Numbered wrong on my paper! 19. What vintage eras are your favourite? 20. Most glamourous film stars? 21. Favourite vintage object that you own?


If you'd like to do this vintage tag, consider yourself tagged! Don't have a youtube channel? Feel free to answer any (or all) of these questions in a comment. I love getting to know my readers!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I haven't been tagged yet, which isn't surprising since I'm not very active on youtube, but yeah, I think I wanna do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for sharing! I don't post on YouTube but, I wanted to play along anyway so I did via blog post. Oh, and I thought the quality of the video was fine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag! I think I'm gonna try it.

    http://eviestearoom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely wonderful tag - so much more interesting to me than most that make the blog rounds (because it's focused on vintage!). I think I may have to take Jennifer's lead and do a blog post (in the not too distant future) with my answers, too. So fun, thanks for posting this!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete