Friday, August 20, 2010

New hair flowers and a day to evening look

Yesterday my satin hair flowers from GracieLuv Creations came in! (Remember that I won a $15 store credit on my friend Bonnie's coupon blog Just a Clip Away.) They are so cute! Each is made of satin with pearl beads in the center. I chose a pink flower with glitter tole and a purple flower with leopard print. In honor of the fact that one is cute, girly and day looking and the other is sexy and night, I thought I'd do a day to evening outfit with my new hair flowers!


The base of my outfit is a simple black top and a fun skirt. I love this skirt because it has black, white and brown so I can really play with mismatching. I did my go to hair style (which you can see Casey's Elegant Musings' tutorial for here.). It's a great silhouette that works with or without bangs and with a variety of options for the back of your hair. Here is the day look:


Skirt: New York and Company
Top: Charlotte Russe
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Express
Necklace and Earrings: American Eagle
Hair flower: GracieLuv Creations

Cute, girly jewelry, a light colored belt and flats make this outfit light and perfect for day.


I love the way it pops against my hair!

The evening look:


Belt: New York and Company
Shoes: boutique in Maine
Necklace and bracelet: gifts from my husband :D
Earrings: New York and Company
Hair flower: Gracie Luv Creations

More bling and a dark belt and heals turn day to evening.


My tanzanite bracelet helps pull the purple from my hair flower into the outfit. Animal print always goes!

So cute! Wish my hair would stop falling over it! Must use more bobby pins next time.

1 comment:

  1. Those hair clips are so cute! You look amazing with them :)

    ReplyDelete