Monday, November 15, 2010

Catch up!

Sorry I've been so quiet lately! It's been pretty crazy around here. So, I've got a couple of little lovelies to show you.

My November BOM from Belle Blossoms came in last Monday! I didn't want to post about it right away as to not ruin the surprise for people who hadn't gotten theirs yet, but I figure most people have theirs by now. (I live only a couple states away from Heather so I get mine pretty quick.)

Isn't is so pretty? I received a bright red Chrysanthemum!

Here's the front view. I like how flat it sits on my head. It's bringing a much needed pop of color to my brown outfit today.

I'm actually wearing it back here today, but I just couldn't get a good picture of it back here. I did, however, manage to get several good shots of Mythbusters on tv!

Gertie's next sew along is coming up soon! My Colette pattern came in this Saturday, which got me all excited! I'm going to really want to start on it soon, but I do have another project to finish first. Gertie shared some fabric picks this week here. I've already picked out my fabric though.

We're making view 2 of the Crepe pattern for the sew along.

Here's all of my goodies!

This is the fabric I picked for my dress. (I'm making a Christmas dress, if you couldn't tell.) It's probably a bit heavier weight than is suggested, but I really wanted a Christmas dress and I really loved this fabric. So, I'll have to see how it turns out.

I picked out this fabulous red material for the tie!

I also won a $35 gift card to Bombshell Bettie's Vintage from Huzzah Vintage. I've already spent it and my stuff may be here today! :D

2 comments:

  1. The fabric and Flower are so cute! Hope your dress turns out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the flower,very pretty indeed!I'm sure your dress will be super cute:)
    Congrats on winning the voucher!

    ReplyDelete