Friday, December 17, 2010

I am back!

Yay! Exams are over! And I have a blissful four weeks off! So, I thought I'd share what I'd been up to.

I did my hair today! It came out rather well. I think my hair is still a bit short to really pull this off, but I managed. I did a style from Lauren Rennell's book.

It involves stacking four victory rolls on top of your head. Mine are quite frizzy. :/

Yay for snoods!

I've also been working on Gertie's Sew Along. I've been fumbling around with my muslin for a while. So, I skipped ahead to the skirt in hopes that I might get the dress done before Christmas, as I have selected appropriately Christmas-y fabric.

I have put in my first pockets! It was surprisingly easy too. :)

And here's this month's Belle Blossoms BOM!

It's two lovely poinsettias just in time for Christmas. Quite lovely!

3 comments: