Monday, November 7, 2011

More tid bits

There have been loads of things going on chez Star-Spangled Heart and most of them really aren't exciting enough to warrant their own post so I've just collected them together to share with you.

The hubby and I have finally gotten around to framing the gobs of art we have lying around. There two are mine and I'm terribly excited about the girly-ness of them. Instead of mats, I just used pretty scrapbooking paper as a background. So cute! And I also have another print being framed but it was a weird size so I had to get it custom framed.

I've also gotten this lovely Audrey poster right above wear I like to sit on the couch.

I've been working on a better way to store my hats and requisitioned this shelf from the living room to help organize them. I've also got some on hat stands on the top.

My sewing stuff was moved from the living room to the bedroom (much to my husbands glee) and I also added this white set of drawers to hold my expanding stash! The pink drawers are full of fabric plus I've got a single drawer full of "to sew soon" fabric and a whole shelf in the closet! Egads!

I've been knitting loads on the Cadence sweater and have made some progress. I think I'm a pretty slow knitter though. It takes me about 12 minutes to get through one knit round.

Wearing History Beach pjs! I need to get some nice shots of these but they are so cozy.

5 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, you're making more progress than me on the Cadence. I've had to rip out the chart entirely twice now, so I'm only halfway through attempt 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Cadence is looking good! Can't wait to see it done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm chuckling as I read this because I have the same fabric stash issues and my husbands mood regarding it could never be described as "gleeful" ;) Those pictures look wonderful, I love the paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the art! Also, yay on the hat collection! I wish I had some more...

    ReplyDelete