Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Style

You all saw this jumper yesterday if you hopped over and checked out my guest post. Needless to say, that wasn't what I wore yesterday. (I actually was feeling sick and had a major frump day. :( ) But I did wear it today with a little bit different outfit.


Fabric: 2 yds wool cotton blend ($6/yd), 1/2 yd lining ($2)
Pattern: Simplicity 3673
Year: retro 50s
Notions: zipper
Time to complete: a while-this piece really came together in piece meal
First worn: October 2011
Wear again? Yes. I really like this jumper. It's really cute and warm!

Total cost: ~$16

I also wanted to show off my new sweater clip! The clips are two leaves with some rhinestones. I also snagged a matching set of dress clips that I ran across on etsy. I love matching things! Even though I probably won't wear them together, it's still a nice set.

Jumper: me made
Sweater: New York and Company
Hat: Forever 21
Sweater clip: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment