Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life is like a box of chocolates-yummy!

I finally finished the secret project! Yay! And here it is, the chocolate coat!

When I saw these two chocolate prints next to each other, I had to make something from them! So, here it is-my very first coat!

Chocolate covered buttons. Yummy!

Chocolate tie and top stitching. There was a lot of decorative top stitching. I got lots of practice but it sure went through thread!

The sleeves are cute!

Today's hairstyle is Casey's latest tutorial. My hair is a bit short, but that's ok.


For make-up, I decided to go for a soft pink look to go with the romantic hair. I have pink, brown and gold eye shadows on with a gold/bronze eye liner, black mascara, a light pink blush and there was at some point in time pink lip gloss on too.

This hair makes me feel so pretty! What a great alternative to a pony tail!

So what's the verdict? Do you adore crazy wild prints? Should my next project be a bit more conservative?

6 comments:

  1. I love the clean carpet too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally the wild and crazy print-loving girl! I adore that coat - Sew Serendipity has great patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol that's totally crazy - I love it!

    xx Charlotte
    Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute coat! and I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete