Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sweet Tooth

I love sweets! And sweet dresses are even better! So when a local bakery owned by my a friend had it's grand opening, I couldn't resist wearing my cherry Bernie Dexter dress!


The bakery is Dream Bakery in West Alexandria, Ohio. They have the most amazing red velvet cake. Nom nom nom.


The barber shop next door was the perfect backdrop for some outfit shots.


I just adore a nice sun shiney day after a long gray Ohio winter!


The grand opening was very fun. I ate way too many samples and brought some more goodies home!

10 comments:

  1. Omg I LOVE those colors on you!!!! You look so Audrey Hepburn-sigh-I LOVE it!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I never really knew that I looked good in yellow until I got this dress. :)

      Delete
  2. I have that same fabric, but in the black background. When it arrived, I thought the print might be too big for a dress but your dress looks darling. How funny is it that I was able to buy the same fabric in yardage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bernie Dexter uses a lot of Micheal Miller fabrics. Some times she does use a colorway that you can't get online but a lot of times you can get the exact same fabric.

      Delete
  3. There's something about yellow that just makes me very happy. :-) And this yellow sundress looks fab with the red cardi you paired it with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that whole outfit! you look adorable! Not everyone can pull off yellow but it totally works for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sweet yourself! Isn't it nice to give yourself a little fun on a warm spring day? Good pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh super cute! Love the red with the yellow and cherry print is always fun!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours in this outfit are such a riot of fun! You look fantastic in your beautiful Bernie dress, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so pretty!!!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete