Saturday, October 4, 2014

Life Lately

Sorry for all of the radio silence. Work has still been really crazy and to top it all off, I caught some sort of bug on Friday and I'm still not feeling 100%. So here are some things from my life lately.


Oh the joys of bird parenting. Sometimes when the kids break something, it becomes their toy.


And an actual joy of bird parenting, Leah finally figured out how to bath herself. It was so cute!


I did manage to be well on date night for some yummy lobster bisque.


Finally finished the embroidery on this velvet. Now to figure out what to do with it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, embroidery on velvet? I salute you for your skill and fearlessness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That embroidery is so cool. Could it be the front bodice of a dress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better! Also that embroidery! Wow!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete