Monday, September 12, 2011

SSS and the Weekend

I love the weekends! I get to have a lot more fun with my clothes.

Day 10: Sassy Scrapbooker

Today was my scrapbooking groups monthly meetings. A bunch of ladies get together in a coffee shop and scrapbook all day. It's terribly fun. I wore my floral circle skirt since it's mostly a sitting activity.

Day 11: Date Night

I'm not really a patriotic person, but it was 9/11 so I pulled out my one RW&B dress. My hubby took me out to see The Help and then to Mongolian BBQ. Yummy!

Day 12: Just another manic Monday

Oh, Mondays. My day starts at 8 am bright and early and I have to go straight to work so I stuck with my Sorbetto shirt and jeans. It was pretty hot, though, so I did switch to a grey pencil skirt after I got home from work.

2 comments:

  1. I love them all. The shirt is so cute. The skirt is pretty fabric. Nice job! Scrapbooking I remember pulling all nighters at scrapbook Junction! Those were the days! Hope you got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you used in your circle skirt! I need to get on making one for myself.

    ReplyDelete