Thursday, September 15, 2011

SSS Again

Hmmm... I'm kind of running out of ideas for SSS post titles but here are my outifts.

Day 13: Dress up Day

Tuesday is my dress up day so I wore a fun skirt! I love this skirt!

Day 14: No Aliens Here
Yay for completing a UFO! I really do like this blouse and am pretty sad that I took so long to finish it.

Day 15: First Day of Fall

So it wasn't the official first day of fall, but it's the first day that's felt like fall so I broke out my one and only "long sleeved" me made blouse. I seriously have a long sleeved shirt problem. I only have one rtw long sleeved top too. Anyone have a good pattern for a long sleeved shirt to recommend?

Oh, I'm half way done! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I have a similar long sleeved shirt problem, which is pretty serious when you live in WI. Maybe we should have a shirt sew along:) Your new blouse is very cute

    ReplyDelete