Saturday, October 15, 2011

50s Fab

Last night was my church's biannual Dinner and a Movie date night. They do it every year for Valentine's Day and Sweetest Day.

I always choose to dress up even if I'm way dressier than everybody else. They always show an old black and white movie so my ensembles are at least sort of appropriate. ;)

Outfit:
Dress: vintage Carmen and Ginger
Shoes: DSW
Hat: vintage The Vintage Hat Shop

Like my new hat? This makes new hat #6 over the past few weeks. And while the hubby has told me I don't need any more new hats for a while, I love how much I've been wearing hats lately. Love it!

And I did film a tutorial for this hairstyle so it should be up some time next week or the week after.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute! The print on the dress and the dark piping and belt is fantastic. Love the hat, too. I wish I had room for hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, you look fantastic! I'm really looking forward to your hair tutorial too. A girl can never have too many hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your outfit! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dress in a wonderful print:) Your so sweet

    ReplyDelete