Saturday, December 27, 2014

Shooting a Winter Wedding

Earlier in December, we shot a winter wedding. There wasn't any snow but the bride was getting ready at a downtown hotel so we snapped some outfit shots before things got started.


The plan for the day was to take some indoor and some outdoor shots so I wanted to dress a bit more warmly than I'd usually do. My On the Town dress was just the thing!


There was a cute balcony overlooking the lobby and I couldn't resist a few shots!


Tada! The weather mostly cooperated so it wasn't too chilly with my coat on. Gloves helped too!


I also got a gel nail polish kit and tried it out for the first time that morning. It might not have been the best idea to try this out the week I was packing and unpacking but so far it's lasted way longer than any other polish I've ever tried at home before.






That's all I've got for my last Ohio outfit post! Byes!

8 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty dress. I love the plaid in the collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so neat! I love the wide contrast collar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tartan contrasts on the dress, and green is a wonderful color for winter and Chritsmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, that dress is stunning! I'm especially fond of the collar and fairly full skirt. What a terrific outfit to wear while working at a winter wedding.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfectly pretty dress, I adore the collar on it. Cute photos too! Can we see some of the bride soon?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still being edited right now but maybe once they are finished.

      Delete
  6. What a marvelous color! Perfect for the season!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete