Monday, December 29, 2014

2014: A Year In Review

Phew! It's almost 2015 already! This year has been crazy and busy and crazy busy. It's already time for a year end review. So what have I been up to this year?


I attended a charity gala. Yay for fancy fancy!


I hosted a vintage playsuit sew along and made an awesome playsuit!


I chopped my hair off into a pixie.


Took a trip to Florida.


We did vow renewals on the beach and I made my own 1940s wedding dress.


And stopped by Epcot for my 25th Birthday!


I finally got a fruit hat! Yay pears!


I splurged on myself and purchased several pieces from Pin Up Girl Clothing including this lovely dress!


I explored a lighter hair color but eventually went back to my natural color.


I made a ton of Renaissance costumes including this fitted English gown from the Tudor Tailor. It's one of my two favorite Historical makes this year.


My other favorite Historical make is this Italian dress. I got to use stash materials, remake a dress from a portrait and do a new period! Plus this dress is just too fun to wear.


I got a fabulous new vintage dress that fit me perfectly! I don't wear a lot of actual vintage but this dress just had to come home with me.


 I participated in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Dress and got a chance to wear this darling vintage dress.


My latest fashion obsession has turned out to be the 1930s! And I'm sure you'll see more 1930s in 2015.


And, most exciting, we moved to Florida!

7 comments:

  1. I so love reading your blog and can't wait to see what comes next! Your wardrobe is very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous round up! And I can't wait to see what 2015 brings, especially with the big move!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely round up! I'm excited to see more from your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome and inspiring! I love the picture from your vow renewal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic and very exciting (not to mention splendidly fashionable!) year, honey. Your pear hat rocks and I completely adore that you made your own 40s wedding dress for your vow renewal.

    Wishing you an awesome, happy, healthy and very vintage filled 2015!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a very fun and fashionable year. I love your 30s English lady of the manor look (at least, that's how I think of it; you probably have a very different personal interpretation), and you costuming skills are really impressive. Those Renaissance gowns are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an exciting year! I'd have to say the gala blue gown is my favorite. It's so glamorous and that blue color! You look beautiful in it. Cheers to the new year!

    ReplyDelete