Friday, December 5, 2014

How I Wore: Atomic Circle Skirt

I want to start a new series where I show you how I rework old pieces into new outfits. New things are fun but it's great to get to wear a favorite piece again and again! I thought I'd start with one of my favorite pieces, my atomic circle skirt!


I adore navy blue and it looks fab with brown. Don't be afraid to mix neutrals for a classy look.


 The cuffs on this white blouse are a great detail. I highlighted them by wearing a darker sweater. Plus a twirl for effect.



I went for a classic sweater girl look for Thanksgiving last year. An outfit like this would also be great with a fun brooch.


Turn this skirt into a spring affair with a nice spring green sweater. The crazy floral hat also adds to the effect.


It's impossible to go wrong with teal! Matching skirt and hat for the win.

What's your favorite styling of this skirt? I think the navy version is my favorite but that's also my favorite hat so I may be biased. All of these versions make me happy though! And a chemistry teacher can't go wrong with atomic symbols!

What piece would you like to see next on How I Wore?

5 comments:

  1. So pretty!! My favorites are with the navy blue and the brown sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though all of them are so chic and classy, my favourite is the teal partner... But I like funny, bold colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these outfits are stunnning! I especially like the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm partial to the teal -- 1950s kitchen colors for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt, and all of the outfits you showed us! I may have to pull out my embroidery thread and make an atomic skirt of my own now :D

    ReplyDelete