Wednesday, September 21, 2016

What's Next

I know that I have been very absent and sporadic on the blog over the last few months! Sorry for that! Life has been pretty crazy and busy and this blog just hasn't been a priority. I have been focusing more on my youtube channel and also working on a behind the scenes project. And it's finally time to reveal that project!


I have started a new blog! For a while now, I've been sort of feeling like not myself in vintage. This summer, I decided to do an all modern Project 333 to see how I felt about not wearing vintage on an everyday basis and I haven't worn any vintage since. So this is my goodbye post from this blog.

I'm going to leave this blog up as a resource for you all and a digital scrapbook for myself and I'll be shutting down The Girl with the Star-Spangled Heart Facebook page as well.

I really appreciate all of your support and comments over the years! I know you won't all be interested in the content on my new blog, but you can still connect with me on social media.

Youtube: Stephanie Lynn
Pinterest: Stephanie Lynn
Instagram: @stephandless

Up on Steph and Less today is an open letter to vintage explaining a bit more about my decision to quit wearing vintage.

Thanks again for everything!

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting change in your life, sweet Stephanie. It has been a joy and an honour getting to know you, your husband, your pets and your various passions through this blog for the past few years. Thank you for sharing so much of your time in the vintage world with us. I look forward to continuing to connect with you through your new blog and wish you nothing but the very best with everything going forward from here.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you have found a new path to take Stephanie! You will be missed from the vintage blogging realm, but I know you will have so much fun with your new blog!

    Blessings,

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete