Monday, April 11, 2011

Collegiate Style: Part 2

My hubby returned home with the camera! Yay! So here is my attempt at collegiate style.

Blouse: Vintage
Skirt: made by me
Shoes: Payless

This sheer pink blouse was one of my first vintage purchases on etsy. Surprisingly it fits everywhere except the neck. Does this mean I have a fat neck?

I did my hair in victory rolls with a french twist in the back. I'm not usually too good with victory rolls, but I've been trying to practice more often. I think they'd go better if I had thicker hair.

Outtake! My hubby decided to be a smart mouth (or photographer in this case) and snap this shot of me before I was ready to go. Please excuse the messy house!

4 comments:

  1. You, lady, made my day: Finally a vintage loving girl with not so thick hair and a living room where actually people are living in! (I am feeling much better now!) ;")

    You're looking very, very cute - this outfit is very nice. :")

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful!!! I love the outfit a lot.
    Sure I'd help you with the Mom interview!! marvelousthingsphoto@gmail.com is my email address!

    ReplyDelete