Friday, April 1, 2011

I wish I was back in the Army...

Today's ensemble is military inspired all the way! I have had the song "I wish I was back in the Army" from White Christmas stuck in my head for the past few days. This is the result. I love this olive army green dress. It's just military enough without being over the top. I just need a really great military hat to pull it all together.

Salute!

Outfit:
Dress: New York and Company
Shoes: DSW


I love the curves this dress gives me.

Today's hairstyle is victory rolls with a page boy look in the back from Lisa Freemont Street's tutorial.

Victory rolls have always given me trouble but having leftover curls from yesterday's pin curl set helped. Though with my issues with symmetry, I think I'd be better off with side part victory rolls.

And speaking of youtube, look out for a new tutorial from yours truly later today.

2 comments: