Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life's crazy!

So I had planned a bit more serious of a post for today but it has been a crazy two days. Yesterday, I found some odd charges on my debit card that I had to spend several hours at the bank getting all worked out. Everything should be fine now but it was pretty stressful. And I also found out that two of my friends who I thought were blissfully happy are considering divorce. And I've been feeling quite unmotivated about sewing right now. I've never made as many muslins for one project in my life as I am for the peacock graduation outfit. Blah!

So here's a quick shot of my outfit from today. It's not vintage by any means but I thought you might like to see what I wear on my nonvintage days.

Shirt: New York and Company
Skirt: Banana Republic
Blazer: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Hair flower: Belle Blossoms
Necklace: Banana Republic

But I did have a little surprise at home to cheer me up.

After seeing how amazing Casey's hat came out, I just had to get these two Wearing History patterns. I'm already dreaming of Version 1 of the 30s pattern in a light green with forest green loops in the back and Version 2 of the 40s pattern in navy with self-fabric piping in a fun swirly design. *sigh* What loveliness!

I also got a hair cut yesterday in to a long Middy cut with some length left on the front so I can still do victory rolls and a pony tail. With all of the drama yesterday, I have yet to get pictures.

Anyways, THE WEEKEND STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is getting so long! I think it looks great! Like the jacket today. Sorry about the craziness.

    ReplyDelete