Friday, October 5, 2012

Anise Muslin #2

Anise muslin #2 is complete!


The front looks good with an 3/4" FBA. There was some weirdness going on once I put on the sleeves. It's kind of tight and awkward. I tried on a couple of rtw jackets and and they had the same kind of issues but not quite as much.


The back wrinkles are mostly gone. It's just a bit baggy there. I'm thinking with the thicker weight fabric it will be ok. It's so hard to judge the ease for a jacket!


Side shot.


The shoulder fits after the narrow shoulder adjustment. They slope down a lot though so I'm going to play around with some shoulder pads and see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. This is gonna be so cute when it's done! :) I definitely think you should adjust the shoulder slope - that's why it's standing away at the neck - play around with lowering it at the neck or raising it at the shoulder to see which is better.

    ReplyDelete