Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Youtube: Let's Talk Pixie

Today's video is a talkie about pixie cuts, how to decide if you'd like one and what to do once you've decided to take the plunge! Enjoy!


  1. I've been doing the ponytail almost every day. Kinds getting tire of it. I do like how I look with a pony, so that helps.

    The longest I've had was middle of my back and I had 15" cut off. 12 of which was donated. I want to donate some of it when I do get it chopped off, cause locks of love do separate all the hair into the same lengths before they make the wigs.

  2. Wonderful advice! I've never really contemplated a pixie myself, but you never know, and it's great to have videos like this to refer to if I do ever contemplate it or run into somebody who is.

    Happiest Halloween wishes, hon!
    ♥ Jessica

  3. I've wanted a pixie cut since I was 15 (that was some time ago!)...but my mom would never let us cut our hair. I'm hoping to get one over the winter break, finally! I need a change.