Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! This year, I wore my little red riding hood costume but with a few changes from last time. Wearing my red peasant dress as a skirt turned out to be a bad idea since the boning poked me under the corset and got painful by the end of the day.


I redyed the now green linen that turned out all splotchy last time and it came out sooooo much more even. I pleated it up onto a waist band and instant skirt.


The corset was a big hit although people kept asking me if I could breathe all night.... Yes, I am talking to you without breathing. *insert sarcasm here*


I had heaps of fun anyways. Halloween is a costumer's favorite holiday, after all!

What did you go as for Halloween?

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! Your corset is amazing too! I really wanted to dress up for halloween this year but ran out of time so I'm putting together a cute witchy vintage outfit instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The skirt looks great. I was too busy with work the last month to even think about Halloween, so the only one who will have a costume is our dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully lovely costume - you always put together such terrific ensembles, dear gal.


    Happiest Halloween wishes!!!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. That corset looks mighty awesome! And the rest of the costume is pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I think I like the darker skirt better than the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still can not get over how amazing that corset is. and how great it is on you!it would just make me look like a slice of flat wood, but your shape is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete