Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Surprise and Fall Tag Video

I got a hair cut! Surprise! Also, there's a fall tag with some questions.


Tag Questions:
1) Top 5 fall makeup items?
2) Favorite fall hair product?
3) Favorite fall nail polish?
4) Favorite fall scent?
5) Favorite fall fashion accessories?
6) Who's your Fall Style icon?
7) Favorite Halloween movie?
8) Favorite Halloween candy?
9) Favorite fall beverage?
10) Going to a pumpkin patch/corn maize... what do you wear?
11) Favorite fall memory?
12) What are you going to be for halloween?

3 comments:

  1. lol... the birds wanted to be on the video too : )

    Great hair cut, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new haircut! It's so sweet, becoming and beautiful! Super excited to see the great ways I know you'll style it, honey.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your hair!!! I've finally gotten mine to a pony tail length, yay!! I really need to start doing some vids with my new web cam. I tried doing the vintage tag, but it was too long for me to upload it to youtube. Grrr!!

    ReplyDelete