Monday, October 1, 2012

Sometimes life gives you lemons

This past weekend, the hubby, some friends and I packed up for a camping trip plus two day Renaissance Faire extravaganza. Of course, Thursday I started feeling under the weather. :( Saturday, I muddled through a day at the faire but didn't get any pictures of my outfit. :(

I did get to see a joust featuring the host, a coach and the runner up from Full Metal Jousting on the History channel.


And the Queen and her entourage. Love all of the costumes!


Sunday, I was feeling miserable so the hubby and I went home. *Sigh* Guess I'll have to do a photo shoot sometime when I'm feeling better. We will be back for one more weekend on Oct. 13th. Hopefully my sinuses cooperate so I can enjoy it!

In lue of pretty pictures of me dressed up from this year, check out my past Renaissance costuming efforts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear that your were feeling ill this weekend, honey. Fingers firmly crossed that you feel worlds better for the Oct. 13th event.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete