Thursday, January 16, 2014

Unseasonable Attire

I know it's the middle of winter but everyone loves a novelty print so I opted to wear my BBQ dress for day two of the expo.


I love love this dress! I paired it with my American Duchess 23skidoos. Love these shoes but I wish I'd gotten some squishy inserts for them because that concrete floor was HARD.


I realized this weekend that I have a huge wardrobe gap- no red hat! Seriously! How did that happen? Giant white hair flower to the rescue.


I miss summer and picnics and sunshine!


Ah, well, at least I got to pretend for one day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, you look so pretty in this! And those shoes are killing me....so fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotta go against season with a dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress, and if it were mine, it could never be worn too much warm or cold, lol. Besides, I think we could all do with a little summer right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I madly adore that dress! Just as Sarah said, if I had one like it, I'd wear it throughout every season of the year. That print is too fabulous to be relegated merely to summer.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this dress! I've thought about buying it many a time! It looks marvelous on you! Especially with your dark hair!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print on this is incredible! It's so much fun. I love it. Hope the expo was everything you needed.

    ReplyDelete